GMYN - Great Manchester Run 10K and Half Marathon!
Manchester City Centre, Manchester City Centre, United Kingdom
Experience a running event like no other on the streets of Manchester and remember, no matter how you get to the start-line, the North West runs together! The event is known for its buzzing atmosphere, incredible supporters and the booming anthems that rock the city's streets. Join our team!
Join #TeamGMYN and raise money to create opportunities for disadvantaged young people across Greater Manchester!
Join #TeamGMYN in the Great Manchester Run!
Great Manchester Run 10km, pledge to raise as much as you can for GMYN! £10 registration fee.
Great Manchester Run Half Marathon, pledge to raise as much as you can for GMYN! £10 registration fee.
You will receive:
As well as the chance to help disadvantaged young people over Great Manchester, you’ll benefit from:
- a GMYN running vest
- a fundraising pack to help you take your challenge to the finish line
- training support
- a friendly team here to support you all the way.
Terms and Conditions
You must be aged 15 or over on Sunday 19th May 2019 for 10km
You must be aged 17 or over on Sunday 19th May for Half Marathon
By proceeding, you are agreeing to the following Terms and Conditions:
- I agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of the Great Run, set out when you register via the event entry system (GMYN will provide details of how to register).
- I understand that if accepted for a GMYN Great Manchester Run Charity Place, I pledge to raise as much as I can for GMYN. (Due to the cost of the places, we suggest that runners aim to raise £150 for 10km, and £200 for Half Marathon), ideally paid in before race day but definitely before 31st May 2019.
- I will set up a JustGiving fundraising page (GMYN can support you with this)
- I will pay a £10 registration fee to GMYN for a GMYN charity place.
- I will follow all registration instructions sent out by GMYN.
- I will complete all the required medical information fields on the back of my race number prior to participating in the Event. Medical information will only be used to allow medical assistance to be given on the Event date.
- I understand that any medical or personal information I provide to GMYN may be used to treat or assist me in the event that I am taken ill or sustain an injury during the Great Manchester Run 2019.
- I will let GMYN know immediately if I have to withdraw from the run.
- I agree GMYN will not be held liable for any injury or loss to my spectators and/or family members on event days and that they watch at their own risk.
- By taking part in my selected event, I am happy for GMYN to use my name and any of my pictures and/or footage from race day to promote GMYN’s work.
Whilst fundraising for GMYN I agree:
- Not to collect in private places without first obtaining the permission of the owner
- Not to collect in a public place without first obtaining the appropriate collector’s license from the local authority
- Not to raise funds by carrying out house-to-house collection
- Not to do anything that will discredit the Charity’s name
Manchester City Centre
Greenfish Resource Centre
Manchester City Centre